Our Ingredients

Nature’s Nutrition is our vegan-friendly range of superfoods.
We are passionate about every ingredient in our Superfood Drink Mixes. So let’s take a closer look at what’s inside.

50 Superfoods

We’ve gathered the highest quality ingredients worldwide – so you don't have to. Our superfood blends of USDA organic fruit and vegetable extracts have been handpicked by the experts to improve your health. Enjoy a concentration of phytonutrients in convenient powder form, specially designed to help you “eat the rainbow” while leading a more plant-based diet.

Our Superfoods blends are packed with all those veggies kids usually push under their plates, and algae we normally swallow down with our noses blocked. Think wheatgrass, broccoli, kale, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, cabbage, spinach, 10 medicinal mushrooms, beetroot, carrot, tomatoes and a whole lot more.

Our blends pack a berry punch too, with raspberries, cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and even acaí berries in the mix. We offer a broad fruit profile, including everything from peach and papaya to pomegranate and pear, and you’ll find some flaxseed dancing around in the mix as well.

100% Vegan-Friendly 
Our products exclude meat, poultry, seafood, eggs and other animal-derived ingredients. Every item on our ingredients list is straight out of nature.

While the jury is still out on the hard facts about GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), we’d rather not take the risk. Our 50 superfoods blend is very much GMO-free.

USDA Organic
Our 50 superfoods blend is certified USDA organic. We’re pretty proud about this one. When you have the USDA organic stamp of approval, it means that 95% of the ingredients are certified organic, which means no synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and that ingredients may not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering. That remaining 5% can’t run rogue either. These may only be foods that can be found on a USDA-approved list. 

Dairy-Free Probiotic

You’ll find a healthy dose of dairy-free probiotics in every scoop of our superfoods blends.

Friendly gut bacteria help us assimilate more nutrients from our diet. They also help our immune system function properly and keep harmful microorganisms in check (and help manage IBS). 

The health benefits – and safety – of a probiotic depend largely on the strain. Our products contain LactoSpore® probiotics, which survive their journey down the digestive tract, into the intestine (where many probiotics may be broken down before they reach their destination). They then settle in the gut and produce enough lactic acid and other antagonistic substances to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. 

Some of the beneficial effects of Lactospore® consumption include:

  • Improving intestinal tract health
  • Enhancing the immune system
  • Synthesizing and enhancing the bioavailability of nutrients
  • Reducing symptoms of lactose intolerance
  • Decreasing the prevalence of allergy in susceptible individuals
  • Reducing risk of certain cancers. 

All our products are dairy-free as well, not just the probiotic.


Natural Sweetener
Who knew leaves could be so sweet? Stevia leaf extract supplies the natural sugary flavour you’ll taste in most of our products.

Some of our products are also sweetened with dehydrated coconut nectar. Coconut nectar is the delicious syrup derived from the sap of the flowers of the coconut palm. It is natural and minimally processed, packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and is great for the gut thanks to its inulin (a prebiotic fibre) content. It also has a low glycaemic index, making it a healthy alternative to refined sugar.

Pea Protein
In line with our choices of other au natural ingredients, we’ve included pea protein into some of our products. This nutrient-dense plant protein is hypoallergenic, comparatively high in BCAAs to whey protein, vegan, lactose-free and easily digestible.

Other added ingredients
You’ll also find a few extra ingredients in our products – all included to up the benefits in every scoop. Acacia soluble fibre helps you reach your daily quota, as does an added dose of Vitamin C. And the dehydrated coconut nectar? That’s just a delicious extra.